This year you hired a Virtual Assistant (VA) and they turn out just fabulous. They made you lots of money and even went an extra mile to simplify your life.
Now it’s the holiday season and you can’t decide what to give your VA. Well we put together a list of holiday gifts your Virtual Assistant would love. Some are FREE and some are NOT-SO-FREE but are worth the joy of giving.
These are FREE gifts your VA would love:
- LinkedIn Endorsement
- Client referral
- Video testimonial
- Include a link from virtual assistant’s website on yours
These are NOT-SO-FREE Gifts your VA would love:
- Offer long term contract
- Buy a software for their PC/Mac
- Pay for additional marketing training or online training
- Blackberry or iPhone
- Spa treatment
- Gift card to a restaurant
- Gift card from Staples, Office Max, Costco….
- Movie Tickets
- Starbucks Card
- Amazon or Borders gift card
- Nice pen set
- Headset with mic
Many successful entrepreneurs spend lots of time testing various Virtual Assistants just to find the right one.
If you have that Special VA why not give them a gift of appreciation starting RIGHT NOW!
Tech Savvy Virtual Assistants WISH you and your loved ones Happy Holidays and a Fantastic New Year!