- 100% honesty, reliability, and ethics
- A commitment to pride in your work quality and the pursuit of self and work/career excellence
- Intense attention to detail and error checking
- Proactive, self starter, self manager, and tenacity in finding solutions to problems
- Professional demeanor and personable/team player attitude who’s passionate about working on the Internet
- Computer knowledge
Being an employee: List Pros and Cons
Being Self-employed: List Pros andCons
List your skills: (i.e. organizing, cleaning, filing, listening)
List your interest: (i.e. reading, writing, research, entertaining, technology)
List your talents: (i.e. painting, dancing, acting, photography, designing)
What skills/interests/talents can I offer my clients in a way that I feel appreciated and valued?
Now that I have these written down, what are my next steps?
Take these steps to get the ball rolling.
Place a check when done:
1. Research is essential and can be fun.
These resources can be very useful. Take time to receive information.
2. Comparing notes and information.
It’s time to gather the resources and find your niche.
- Write down the pro’s and cons
- Look into your competition
- What is the difference between you and your competitors
- Write, write, write……
3. Choosing how you will market your services/products.
This step takes a lot of consideration especially if money is tight.
Affordable/free ways can be:
- Blogs (WordPress and Blogger)
- Google Sites for a Content Management System (CMS)
- Social Media Networking
- Business Networking
- Always have business cards ready
- Talk to family and friends
- Offer your services at a discount price in exchange for a testimonial or referral
Consider the parts of your work and personal life where you have demonstrated being trustworthy and responsible and list them.
Need a VA Mentor? Contact me at http://divinecreativityinc.com/contact
If you don’t have a website or want to enhance your current one, my eBook
How to communicate with your web designer to get remarkable results
Is on Sale Now!
You and your business deserve the best.
Give yourself the gift of a professional web presence.