What a fabulous Virtual Assistant Teleconference we had on Tuesday Dec. 16, 2008!
It was wonderful to share my journey through self-employment and answer great questions. I look forward to more conversations like these in the future!
If you will like to listen to the teleconference visit:
Here is the list of websites mentioned on the call:
- Paypal: for payment of services and products
- Google Sites: create a virtual business card/web presence card, easy to use and affordable
For an example visit CoquiTheChef.com
- Google Blogger and WordPress: Blogger very user friendly, WordPress for a professional looking blog. Both are great ways to market your services.
Visit Coqui The Chef Blog: http://coquithechef.blogspot.com
Or my Blog: https://divinecreativityinc.wordpress.com
- Vistaprint.com: for free/affordable business cards
- Craigslist and Kijiji: Post wanted/job/products/services ads for free.
Example of my Kijiji ad: http://newyork.kijiji.com/c-Services-Computer-Tech-Savvy-Virtual-Assistant-W0QQAdIdZ83476589
- Meetup.com (Sponsored by American Express): for business networking, meet up with other self-employed professionals
My Meetup profile: http://www.meetup.com/members/7597575/
Stay-tuned next week you will receive more information on our up and coming for 2009 Workshop 6-week Series “Are you ready to be a VA?”