Is your Brand Speaking to You?
If your brand could speak, what would it say?
This important question just keeps getting neglected by many businesses.
Ask yourself this: If I were going to the Grammys, what would I wear so others can notice me?
(Hey, look at Lady Gaga she always makes people’s head turn. LOL!)
Why not ask yourself that the same question when branding your biz!
Here are a few tips to Start Branding Your Biz:
- Research your competitors on the internet and outside of the internet.
- Ask yourself, what are these companies saying when I look at their logo/brand?
- Save a couple of images/clipart of the ones you like the most
- Select carefully the images/clipart and color scheme
- Now you are ready to hire a graphic designer to create the logo/brand for your biz.
Keep in MIND:
Keep in mind not all graphic designers understand the concept of a logo, they’ll give you what you want without educating you on what works. Remember the most recognizable logos you’ve seen and visualize how these logos can easily translate to black and white, making it easy to create T’shirts, billboard advertisement, newspaper/magazines advertisement, etc.
Here are some samples from vBuzz.biz
Brand New Year…Brand New YOU….Evaulate your Brand….Reinvent your Brand….Enhance your Brand…
Also, consider Social Media Branding in your biz endeavors whether you are promoting a book, seminar, webinar, biz, product, service, etc.
You read this far, that means you’re serious about your biz and want to get started.
Allow me to help you get started.
Now you’re READY TO ROCK 2010!